Three Sixty Fashion Market
In 2024, the Three Sixty Markets will be held on 31 March, 23 June, and 15 September. Stalls sell high end designer and vintage clothing and accessories. Only quality gently used or new goods are accepted. To be a stall holder you need to register and be approved. See below on how to become a stall holder.
1. Click Three Sixty Market at the top of the homepage
2. Click Apply to Sell from the drop-down menu
3. Fill in the Application Form and click submit
4. When approved we will send you a username and password to book a stall
5. Click Three Sixty Market at the top of the homepage
6. Click Book a Stall from the drop-down menu
7. Login using your username and password
8. Select a stall from the map
9. Fill in the booking form and submit
10. You will receive a receipt and booking confirmation for your stall
11. Market location, parking, setup and pack up details will be sent to you.