Three Sixty Fashion Market
The next Three Sixty Fashion Market is Sunday 9 July, 10am to 3pm at the Fitters Workshop in Kingston. Future date for the Three Sixty Fashion Markets is 5 November. Stalls sell high end designer and vintage clothing and accessories. Only quality gently used or new goods are accepted. To be a stall holder you need to register and be approved. See below on how to become a stall holder.
1. Click Three Sixty Market at the top of the homepage
2. Click Apply to Sell from the drop-down menu
3. Fill in the Application Form and click submit
4. When approved we will send you a username and password to book a stall
5. Click Three Sixty Market at the top of the homepage
6. Click Book a Stall from the drop-down menu
7. Login using your username and password
8. Select a stall from the map
9. Fill in the booking form and submit
10. You will receive a receipt and booking confirmation for your stall
11. Market location, parking, setup and pack up details will be sent to you.